Experience a hands-on, comprehensive workshop package that is one of the most critical tools to generated rapid sustainable lean improvement. The package will engage your business teams with proven techniques for creating a dramatic improvement and streamlining manufacturing/business processes. We have included everything necessary to confidently lead your own lean event into this package. This workshop package is a five-day program that involves one day of training followed by four days of implementation. This is a great way to kick-start lean workshops in your business.
As a lean workshop facilitator, you will discover the dramatic process efficiencies and bottom-line improvement that you can quickly achieve and sustain in your business. This package will guide you through all the steps to generate improvement and cost savings in a very short time. You will experience radical reductions in process cycle times, increased throughput, elimination of waste and bottlenecks, and improved morale and safety.
Use this training package when you are focusing on more than a specific machine; it is meant for workshops that involve people, materials, information and machines. This package is perfect for the following departments; final assembly, painting, packaging, sanding, profiling, fitting, warehousing, shipping and more.
Lean Manufacturing Workshop Outline
|The Lean Manufacturing Workshop Solution Package contains the following:|
- Lean Mfg Workshop Facilitator Guide (1) – A comprehensive step-by-step review of the presentation and workshop that leads the facilitator effortlessly through entire event.
- Lean Mfg Workshop Preparation Guide (1) – A systematic approach to preparing and executing a flawless Lean Manufacturing Workshop. Use as a reference manual for time, scheduling, and overall flow of the workshop.
- Lean Mfg Workshop Facilitator Digital Media (1) – A high resolution training focal point that links the Facilitator Guide to the Participant Workbooks. Designed with flash technology. Compatible with all windows computers.
- Lean Mfg Workshop Participant Workbook (8) – Designed for the participants, this workbook reinforces ideas presented by the facilitator and can be retained for future reference. The workbook contains illustrations, key questions, and space for personal note taking. It also contains a self-assessment form to test participants on key principles outlined in the presentation.
- Standard Worksheet (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms that presents the work sequence, takt time, processes, and workcell layout.
- Standard Combination Worksheet (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms that allows you to chart the takt time of work sequences for a single worker doing standard work.
- Time Bar Graph (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms that creates detailed time graphs for different products and processes.
- Time Observation (1) – An 8.5x11 pad of forms that is used to track the average takt times for each step of a particular process.
- Distance and Tasks Graph (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms for charting tasks and distance traveled to make it easier to diagram the flow.
- 7 Wastes Observation Form (1) – A pad of template forms; the form is used as an analysis tool for assessing opportunities for elimination of wastes in each department.
- Motion Diagram Form (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms used to model motion during machine setup or changeover of model type. A great visual tool for demonstrating amount of travel.
- 5S Map (1) – This 11x14 form has a dual purpose: to provide a current state map at the beginning of the workshop and a revised current state map at the end of the workshop.
- 5S Red Tag Register (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms; this form tracks and logs each 5S red tagged item, its classification and the course of action to be taken regarding the red-tagged item. It provides a focal point of control and reference for tracking movement of materials and equipment.
- 30 Day Action List (1) – This 11x14 pad of forms is the center of communications for problems discovered during the workshop that cannot be solved immediately. Describes activities, assigns responsibility for completion, and provides possible solutions to the discovered problems.
- 5S Evaluation Review Form (1) – An 11x14 pad of forms that is essential for 5S activity and setting benchmarks for work areas in order to provide an objective measurement. This form assesses all 5S steps; Sort, Straighten/Set in Order, Sweep/Shine, Standardize, and Sustain.
- 5S Red Tags (50) – Red Tags are used to keep the process of change going throughout the 5S workshop while remaining organized in the process.
- The Lean Mindset: Poster (1) – Full-color reminder of how to successfully grow through having a Lean Mindset.
- The 5S's of Lean Poster (1) – This poster reinforces the building blocks of 5S Lean Manufacturing with eye-catching graphics and clear, concise summaries.
- 7 Wastes of Operations: Poster (1) – A full-color visual aid to be used during lean training and posted in work areas to remind staff to continuously eliminate waste.
- Commandments for Continuous Improvement Poster (1) – A full-color poster to support your Lean ManufacturingWorkshop. It encompasses the fundamental philosophy behind Lean Thinking while reminding participants how to problem solve as a team.
Product Video Demo: