Are you ready for OSHA? Let this OSHA inspection checklist help.
OSHA inspections can happen at 8 am on a Monday or 4 pm on a Friday. Your facility should always be prepared for such an event. This checklist covers two dozen safety issues OSHA will be looking for during their audit, including:
- Recordkeeping compliance (such as the OSHA 300 log) & written programs
- First aid (first aid kits, eyewash stations, etc.)
- Fire prevention like alarms, extinguishers, etc.
- Safe practices regarding tools & equipment
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
This comprehensive, 4-page checklist helps you to stay prepared for inspection while also making your facility a safer, more productive place to work. The list can also act as recordkeeping for current safety practices, so you can refer back to it to chart your progress.
Download my free checklist now!
Just one more step...