SafetyTac® Shapes sit smoothly on floors and won’t snag or cause tripping.
Resistant to Traffic
SafetyTac® Shapes can hold up to heavy foot and vehicle traffic.
Easy to Install
Just peel off the backing and stick the tape to a clean, dry surface.
1 Year Limited Warranty
As long as they are installed and maintained properly, SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Shapes come with a one-year warranty. If you have a problem before your warranty period is up, we'll replace your tape for free.
Hundreds of color & shape combinations
A variety of color, size and shape options provide endless possibilities for marking your facility.
Scuff and Smear Resistant
SafetyTac® Shapes are resistant to scuffs, smears, water and chemicals. The smooth finish makes it easy to clean with water or a mild detergent.
Use SafetyTac® T’s to assist with organizational and 5S efforts by marking the locations where pallets, machinery, and other equipment should be placed. SafetyTac® T’s are made using the same high-quality, industrial material as our SafetyTac® tape, which means they can withstand forklift and truck traffic. They will also hold up to water, chemicals, and UV rays. These T’s are easy to install, so you won’t need to worry about downtime during installation. They also have a low profile so they won’t interfere with your facility’s operations.
- Durable, low profile PVC material
- Easy, peel & stick application
- Forklift, traffic, chemical, UV, water, wear resistant
- 1 year limited warranty
Send me information about SafetyTac® T's
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
We know our industrial floor tapes are the toughest on the market, so we stand behind them. SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tape, SafetyTac® Hazard, and SafetyTac® Lean all come with a one-year warranty as long as they are properly installed and maintained. If your warranty period hasn’t expired and you experience a problem, we will replace your tape for free.
Many types of floor marking tape exist, and you may be wondering which one is most suitable for your workspace.
To help you decide, we'll send you a box of free floor tape samples so you can give them a try.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tapes - The Toughest Floor Tapes on the Planet
- Get More out of SafetyTac® with LabelTac®
SafetyTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- How to Install SafetyTac® Floor Tape
- SafetyTac® Industrial Applicator: Loading and Installation
- Custom Floor Signs with LabelTac® and SafetyTac®
- Industrial Label Protection for Floor Signs and Labels
- How to Remove the Backing Liner from SafetyTac®
- Installing SafetyTac® Crosswalk
- How to Make Corners when Installing SafetyTac®