Provide additional protection to your floor tape with Tape Protection. Tape Protection creates a durable barrier against forklift traffic, sliding pallets, and other common abuse that comes from everyday industrial environments.
The top surface level of the Tape Protection is slightly textured, providing resistance to heavy foot traffic, carts, and event forklifts. The other side of the tape is coated in a layer of rubber-based adhesive that bonds to most surfaces, such as floors, doors, walls, and counters. This Tape Protection is also highly conformable, waterproof, and resistant to abrasion and chemicals, offering you long lasting use. It's transparent design also makes it discreet, yet completely functional.
We recommend ordering a Tape Protection that is sized 1"-2" wider than the tape lines that you are over-laminating. For instance: If you have 2" floor tape lines, we recommend Tape Protection that is 3" wide. This allows a .5" clearance of over-laminate on both sides of the tape, ensuring maximum durability over time.
- Multi-purpose overlaminate clear tape protects your vinyl floor tape or floor paint lines from damage
- Withstands forklift and foot traffic, allowing lines to last up to 5 times longer
- Easy installation
- Waterproof and resistant to chemicals
- Abrasion and tear resistant
- UL-rated for slip resistance on floors
- Install tip - use a roll 1" to 2" wider than the tape you are protecting
Send me information about Tape Protection
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!