Implementing the 5S program into your facility is a great way to improve production and efficiency, but it can be hard to get everyone on board. Change is tough. A good way to combat this reluctance is to have a 5S event to introduce everyone to the idea of Lean manufacturing.
Our 5S event cart includes everything you need to kick start your organization's 5S program and hold successful 5S events and audits. 5S audits and events are an essential way to implement and evaluate 5S program activities, which leads to further, continuous improvement.
Includes helpful printed guides and audit scorecards for keeping track of 5S progress; 5S marking tape for marking floors, walls, and work spaces; hazard marking tape; red tags and sticky red tags; LEAN MACHINE" hats, and more - all in a collapsible mobile cart.
- 1x Event Cart
- 1x 5S Revealed - 5S and the Visual Workplace DVD
- 10x 5S Audit Scorecard/Checklists
- 200x 5S Red Tags
- 1x 2" Yellow 5S Multipurpose Tape
- 1x 2" Red 5S Multipurpose Tape
- 1x 2" White 5S Multipurpose Tape
- 1x 2" Green 5S Multipurpose Tape
- 1x 2" Blue 5S Multipurpose Tape
- 1x 2" 5S Multipurpose Hazard Yellow/Black Tape
- 2x ShadowBoard Tape
- 1x Smart Stripe Corners 2"x6" Yellow
- 10x Creative Safety Supply Pens