Pipe Marking and 5S
Pipe Marking is an important part of creating a visual work place, a large part of any 5S program. Pipe marking labels must effectively communicate the contents of the pipes and give additional details if specific hazards exist. ANSI had created specifications for placement size and color of pipe marking labels.
Pipe Marking Tips
When marking your pipes, there are 4 key areas where labels should be placed, and at angles that are easily visible from employee's direct line of sight. For more information regarding color, size and placement of pipe marking lables, please contact us and we will send you a free pipe marking reference chart. Printing your own labels with the LabelTac 4 can save you up to 75% of buying preprinted labels online or from a sign shop.
Best Selling Pipe Marking Printers & Packages
- Prints Labels 1/2" to 4" wide and 40" long
- Multiple ribbon and tape colors available
- UV and chemical resistant labels
- Built-in templates and symbols
- Compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, OpenOffice and other Windows based programs
- Easy to use
- Everything you need to get started making pipe marking labels
- Packages contains printer, ribbon and labels
- Multiple colors included
- Labels are UV, chemical, weather, water, smear and wear resistant